Celebrating leaders who dedicate their lives to improving the mental health and well-being of individuals and communities
From left: Robin Henderson, PsyD; Arpan Waghray, M.D.; Maureen Bisognano; Sister Mary Therese Sweeney; Marshall Moncrief; Mary Renouf, MBA; Rod Hochman, M.D., and Tyler Norris, MDiv.
Well Being Trust recently honored eight exemplary leaders who have played a key role in Well Being Trust’s first five years and dedicated their lives to improving the health and well-being of individuals and communities.
“As we reflect on the past five years, and look forward to the next five and beyond, Well Being Trust is pausing to celebrate exemplary leaders whose impact in their area of service is saving lives and contributing to equitable well-being,” said Tyler Norris, MDiv., Chief Executive, Well Being Trust.
The Exemplary Leadership Awards were presented by Norris and Sister Mary Therese Sweeney, a sponsor at Providence and a sister of St. Joseph, during the 2022 Well Being Trust Discovery Summit held earlier this month in Phoenix.
Congratulations to the following award recipients:
Clinical Care Transformation Award
- Arpan Waghray, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Providence; Chief Medical Office, Well Being Trust
Community Transformation Award (Team-Based Award)
- Richard Afable, M.D., former President and CEO, St. Joseph Hoag Health (retired)
- Clayton Chau, MD., Ph.D., Director, Orange County Health Care Agency
- Marshall Moncrief, CEO, Be Well OC / Mind OC
Youth Well-Being and Advocacy Award
- Robin Henderson, PsyD, Chief Executive, Behavioral Health, Providence, and Chief Clinical Officer of Work2BeWell.
Communications and Social Engagement Award
- Mary Renouf, MBA, Vice President, Community Engagement, Providence; Executive Advisor, Well Being Trust
Exemplary Leadership Award
- Maureen Bisognano, President Emerita, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Rod Hochman, M.D., President & CEO, Providence
Well Being Trust also made a $5,000 donation to the following organizations in honor of the award recipients:
- Sammamish Community YMCA, Youth Mental Health Services Integration
- Housing for Health, Orange County
- National Association on Mental Illness, Oregon
- Harmony New Beginnings Animal Rescue, Mental Health Supporting Programs
- The Berwick & Bisognano IHI Scholarship Fund for Emerging Leaders