Since our birth in 2017, Well Being Trust has partnered and invested over $50M in building essential capacity for the mental health and well-being movement in the United States.
This portfolio includes:
- Creating the Framework for Excellence in Mental Health and Well-Being & Healing the Nation to shape state and federal policy that will increase affordable access to integrated mental health and addiction care, while enforcing parity and quality standards;
- Co-founding Inseparable.us, a new mental health policy advocacy organization, mobilizing the resources and political will to assure an integrated care support system that’s there for everyone;
- Partnering with Kenneth Cole and The Mental Health Coalition bringing new and inclusive narratives, and the voice of lived experience to normalizing conversations that matter while mobilizing action;
- Designing and implementing whole person care delivery with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Providence and others – that integrate mental and physical health while meeting social needs via clinical-community partnerships;
- Co-Founding and investing in Mindful Philanthropy, to bring more resources to the field, while focusing investments on those with the greatest potential for impact, including: direct services, capacity building, policy and advocacy, and research and innovation;
- Co-creating and serving as the lead investor in the WIN Network ecosystem of communities and organizations working together across issues and perspectives to advance intergenerational well-being and equity.
- Over 100 catalytic investments in communities and organizations that are demonstrating and testing what works, and can be adapted and spread to advance the mental, social and spiritual health of the nation.